Monday, April 19, 2010

New!


I am a little behind on post! Three things......

1. New Car

chevy impala.. I Love it!

2. New Job

Admin Sec... Start tomorrow!

3. New addition to the family!

Due Date 12/18/10 :-)


8 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

CONGRATS! Me, You and Kenz are all prego together! Haha! Love you Shayla!

Shalleece said...

Isn't that Jake's birthday! lol, that's so great Shayla! I'm so excited for you! I keep trying to talk Sam into another one like... NOW! lol, he's not going for it, but then again he didn't go for the first one either. If you need help with anything let me know.

Anngie said...

Congrats Shayla!!! On everything, but especially on that new little bun in the oven:)

micahandwhitney said...

congratulations shayla...i'm so happy for you. you have a beautiful little fam :)

Alicia said...

Oh yea, that is so fun!! Congrats!

crazy walter 7 said...

Congrats on everything. I loved my impalas. Yes I had more than one.

Beth said...

WHOA! You beat us to the second kiddo! Exciting! Was it planned?!
New car! Awesome!
We miss you guys!
Josh got a new job too!

Megan said...

Yeah for all 3 :)