So I'm not sure if I am going to keep my blog! I'm not even sure if anybody reads it! It is fun and I enjoy updating it, but its kinda point less if nobody looks at it!
I feel the same way about mine! But then again I don't blog that much either. EH i don't know i guess it's fun to have for yourself ya know. You can print off all your post and put them in a srapbook.
I think you should keep it!! I like to read about you guys :-) I think though that when you changed it to private it stopped letting me know when you update it so yeah it normally is a while before I do look at it.
Hello....I totally read it!! You should keep it. Just because people don't comment, doesn't mean they're not reading it. Now quit this talk and go eat an oreo shake.
Jake and I were married in August of 2007. We are both going to school and working so its nice when we get to spend time together!We have one handsome little one. His Name is Lane!
7 comments:
I look at it all the time.
I feel the same way about mine! But then again I don't blog that much either. EH i don't know i guess it's fun to have for yourself ya know. You can print off all your post and put them in a srapbook.
I think you should keep it!! I like to read about you guys :-) I think though that when you changed it to private it stopped letting me know when you update it so yeah it normally is a while before I do look at it.
Hello....I totally read it!! You should keep it. Just because people don't comment, doesn't mean they're not reading it. Now quit this talk and go eat an oreo shake.
I read it, don't get rid of it! Plus you can always look back over the years of all the fun stuff you did :)
Not pointless. I look at it, and it is a great journal!!
I look all the time! Can't wait for more updates!
Sorry your work is so crazy! 56 hours is INSANE! i don't know how your doing it. Hanfg in there!
Post a Comment