Seriously, he is so cute! Did Jake tell you that you could have had a free babysitter on Saturday night? You look great too by the way! You look so HOT in that red swimsuit. I just love little Lane, I could eat him. Well, not really eat him, but hug him a lot.
Jake and I were married in August of 2007. We are both going to school and working so its nice when we get to spend time together!We have one handsome little one. His Name is Lane!
3 comments:
Swimming is so fun, its good your starting him out early! I did with my girls and they are little fish.
Swimming sounds fun. It likes you and Lane had tons of fun, he is so stinkin cute, such a happy smiley baby!
Seriously, he is so cute! Did Jake tell you that you could have had a free babysitter on Saturday night? You look great too by the way! You look so HOT in that red swimsuit. I just love little Lane, I could eat him. Well, not really eat him, but hug him a lot.
Post a Comment