so having your tonsils out is horrible. I hope that it is worth it because right now I regret it. The only nice part is my mom has been down and cleaning my house!
Shayla, hope you are doing okay. Reine just said yesterday what a bad time you are having. If there is anything we can do please let us know. On a brighter note, I love the new blog design, way cute!!! Get well soon.
Jake and I were married in August of 2007. We are both going to school and working so its nice when we get to spend time together!We have one handsome little one. His Name is Lane!
3 comments:
AWE SHAYLA I LOVE THOSE SUN COTTAGE PICTURES!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
I AM SORRY BOUT YOUR TONSILS! GOOD THING YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND TO TAKE CARE OF YOU! :)
Shayla, Hang in there girl! The first two-three weeks were aweful for me too! I am such a wimp though! You will not regret it soon!
Shayla, hope you are doing okay. Reine just said yesterday what a bad time you are having. If there is anything we can do please let us know. On a brighter note, I love the new blog design, way cute!!! Get well soon.
Post a Comment