He is so adorable! I was just reading how big he was at 4 months. He is almost as much as Kaitlyn! Give him just a little more time and he will pass her right up! Hope you feel better soon.
Jake and I were married in August of 2007. We are both going to school and working so its nice when we get to spend time together!We have one handsome little one. His Name is Lane!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh that was the cutest thing I have ever seen! Poor guy strugling to get his arm out. SO CUTE!!
He is so adorable! I was just reading how big he was at 4 months. He is almost as much as Kaitlyn! Give him just a little more time and he will pass her right up! Hope you feel better soon.
He is soo cute! I love it!!
Way to go Lane! That is so cute..I agree they grow way to fast.
Post a Comment