

My camera is not fast enough to get a pic of lane with his tongue out! Its so cute. He loves to play wth his tongue. He always out of his mouth. He is pretty smart, He pulls his tongue back in when I go to take a pic. So here are some pics of him that I thought were cute!
5 comments:
He is so cute... I just love him so much, he is getting so big. In that top picture he looks like a little boy, not a baby... It's kinda sad. Good job on making such a sweet babe. His auntie Paige loves him very much.
I cant believe how big he is getting! Wow, he is such a stud. His smile just makes my day!
YAY! LOVE baby Lane!
SO adorable! I need to find time to come visit!
Love you shash!
OMG! that smile is adorable. I can't believe he is already 4 months time fly's! So are you ready for another heheheh j/k
He is soooooooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment